Thursday, October 20, 2011

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I'm a lazy/ busy, good-for-nothing-except-writing-college-papers jerk!

Holy crap! Has it really been this long?! I haven't posted here since June?! Bad blogger! Bad blogger!!!!!

I am a bad person and I want to apologize. I have allowed life to get into the way of you and me for too long. While I do admit that writing this blog is more for me than anything else, I do have an audience and I need to be more cognizant of that fact. For my lack of content for the last three and a half months and being a lazy jerkface...I'm sorry.


Let's get on with it, shall we?

If you recall or reread my last post, I was talking about the idea of "American cuisine" and all of its implications: its meaning, its effects on modern culture, etc. I was going to split it up into two parts and after a full post dealing with just the cultural aspects, discuss how American cuisine is represented here in the United States and ask, "What is good American cuisine?".

Now, I want you to think of something else...anything else, really. After much thought and gnashing of teeth, I've decided to tackle this subject at a future date. It is far too broad a topic for me to broach without the proper research. If I'm going to ask such a question of you, gentle reader, I feel I should be able to give my own answer to be judged by the court of public opinion. In order to do that, I need to read up a bit more and report back to you my findings for your reading pleasure.

So, for my next post, I think my next topic will involve...tacos.

Until then...


1 comment: